Client is a leading consulting ﬁrm providing quality services in the civil engineering domain. The company is a multi-disciplinary ﬁrm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services.DOWNLOAD
- Client was a laggard in adoption of digital technologies and wanted to develop a strategy & roadmap for digital transformation. After a competitive selection process iDatalytics was selected to assist in their digital transformation strategy. Goal was to baseline current state of technology maturity and determine opportunities for digitization.
- Engaged client’s senior stakeholders that included C-level leaders, line of business leaders, PMO leadership and Information Technology leadership.
- Conducted stakeholder interviews to collect information on business pain points, business priorities, “digital” wish list, operational and adoption concerns, among other things
- Performed analysis to base line client’s current state of digitization maturity. Identiﬁed gaps and opportunities for digitization.
- Identiﬁed over 15 digitization solutions applicable to operations, ﬁnance, engineering and project management.
- Delivered a workshop to executive stakeholders during which we presented our analysis ﬁndings, and digitization solutions. Also provided recommendations for implementing digitization strategy and a roadmap for execution.
- Client was able to baseline their digitization maturity and understand the potential of what digitization could do for improving business performance
- The recommended digitization solutions when implemented would help the client:
- Empower employees to better serve end customers
- Engage customers more effectively and efﬁciently
- Optimize internal operations with impact to top-line and bottom-line performance
- Transform products and services to stay relevant and gain competitive advantage