Client is a global leader in motion and control technologies. The ﬁrm has a broad array of products and services that include aerospace, climate control, electromechanical, ﬁltration, ﬂuid and gas handling, hydraulics, pneumatics, process control, and sealing and shielding.DOWNLOAD
- Streamline B2B operations between distributors and end users.
- Capture customer data based on the location and customer’s order history
- Capture and display product, pricing and inventory related data such as, on-hand quantity, customer freight charges, product pricing and associated discounts.
- Integrate targeted catalogs with e-commerce store front
- Facilitate multiple types of payment options such as invoice, credit card etc.
- Enhance overall user experience
- Implemented Oracle iStore to streamline B2B operations between distributors and end users
- Enabled process automation with minimum customizations using out-of-the-box functionalities
- Created custom pages and integrated with Oracle iStore
Implemented custom display templates to showcase catalog and site pages
- Automated customer data extraction and loading
Enhanced user assistance features across the sites.
- Reduced order-to-fulﬁllment costs and maximized customer satisfaction
- Real-time tracking of order process and customer ledger information.
- Reduced cycle time for order capture and processing.
- Customized sites for both distributors and end users based on business needs with different types of product catalog and pricing features.