Client is a global leader in motion and control technologies. The ﬁrm has a broad array of products and services that include aerospace, climate control, electromechanical, ﬁltration, ﬂuid and gas handling, hydraulics, pneumatics, process control, and sealing and shielding.DOWNLOAD
- Oracle EBS is being utilized for Financials, Procure to Pay cycles by client. Client was using 126.96.36.199 version and wanted to upgrade to EBS R12.2 with end-to-end performance monitoring tools implemented.
- Upgrade was intended to improve end-user response time (application performance)
- In addition to improving database performance client wanted to accelerate root-cause identiﬁcation for performance problems
- Improve collaboration between DBAs,VMs, developers, operations and other IT team members.
- Planned, managed and executed platform upgrade
- Upon migration, implemented new functionality and nice-to-have customizations
- Installed Oracle OEM 12c tool for monitoring database and application issues.
- OS (UNIX) and network related issues, installed DevOps tool (Nagios).
- Implemented Nagios tool to enable DBAs and VM admins to collaborate better and to resolve issues in an efﬁcient manner.
- Achieved successful migration with minimal disruption
- IT stakeholders can now avail a single interface for montioring all databases and applications.
- Improved database performance and end user experience
- Signiﬁcantly enhanced troubleshooting capabilities and achieved faster problem resolution .