- Client relies heavily on M&A for growth and with each acquisition there was a need to manage a changing sales, marketing and customer portfolio.
- Each new company that was acquired needed to be brought into the legacy company’s marketing fold with a need to realign marketing campaigns that pushed product and service information targeting new customers; Sales personnel had to interact with both new and existing customers;
- Tracking of sales progress, closing of deals, supporting sold product and services, tracking time and services rendered, and training of associates was a constant challenge.
- Used Salesforce platform to design new campaign management and lead management functionality
- Implemented marketing automation so that sales reps could leverage automatic alerts to be instantly notified when marketing has passed them a lead; Also implemented Account, Opportunity and Product Invoice management tracking to help sales teams.
- Leveraged Salesforce’s case management functionality to improve support processes. Designed and implemented community platform to enhance customer’s awareness of new products and services, manage cases, share ideas/knowledge etc.
- Implemented financial force to track expenses related to training and travel.
- Increased customer base due to superior and efficient campaign management
- Improved customer support/service by reducing issue resolution time
- Enhanced and empowered customer interaction facilitated by an interactive user community forum
- Improved knowledge base of customer care representatives
- Improved efficiency and productivity of sales teams