- Client’s customer service reps did not have a consolidated and accurate view of product inventory and order history; they lacked the intelligence required to know customer details and offer discounts/promotions on new orders
- Client’s customer service reps relied on multiple source systems to do their daily job functions
- Customer support organizations faced challenges in hiring and on-boarding new support agents. They also had challenges training current employees to meet the demands of the business.
- Implemented Salesforce service cloud console to enable a consolidated view of critical information on a single page
- Developed Order Management module to store customer order history, place new orders, and apply new promotions and discounts
- Implemented CTI to identify the customer quickly, retrieve customer details (including authorized users to place order), and retrieve customer order history
- Implemented other support channel capabilities such as Live agent, Omni channel etc.
- Implemented knowledge repository (related to products and promotions) to assist in training of customer service reps
- Client CSAT improved dramatically with a 30% increase in customer calls handled successfully
- Improved rep satisfaction -since system enabled end-to-end tracking of customer orders. Reps now have a one stop shop for addressing customer issues instead of having to access multiple systems
- Reduced customer wait times since reps had instant access to the information/knowledge base to serve them